Natural Rabbit Ears with Fur
Pero's Rabbit Ears with Fur are an ideal tasty chew for your dog, they have the added benefit of being a natural de-wormer. They are 100% natural and are ideal for training or as a guilt-free snack for most size & age dog - We would not recommend feeding Rabbit Ears to small sized puppies.
- All natural, nothing but 100% Rabbit
- Ideal for all dogs except small puppies
- No additives or preservatives
- Fur helps as a natural de-wormer
- Sourced from within the EU
- 100g Pack Size
- 100% Natural Dried Rabbit Ear with Fur
- Grain Free
- Gently dried to lock in freshness
- Free from artificial additives and preservatives
- Fur helps aid with natural de-worming
- Suitable for those with food intolerance
100% Dried Rabbit Ear with Fur
Protein: 65.0%, Fats: 28.0%, Ash: 1.9%, Moisture: 5.0%
All our products come from known and reputable sources. We only source products from the across the EU and whilst some of the origins of the product come from outside the EU, all processing is conducted under EU Rules and regulations. We do not supply any product from China, India or any country where quality and traceability could be an issue. In nearly all cases our food and treat products are made from human grade ingredients.
Treats should be used sparingly between mealtimes. If you plan to use treats regularly make sure to adjust how much you feed at mealtimes to avoid over-feeding your four-legged friend.